Buy products as a present for others

Andreas Reinsch151 views6 posts
  • Andreas Reinsch

Hi guys,

I love your products and would like to buy them as a present for others, however, I was unable to find out how to do that, if at all possible.
    Would it be possible for me to buy, let's say Permut8, a second time and transfer the license to the person in question?

Thank and kind regards,

Andreas

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi,

We used to have a solution for this, but a change in the FastSpring shop made it go away. Need to figure out a new solution for it. As for now, if you make another purchase and send me a message I will hook you up with a redemption code that you can gift away.

• Andreas Reinsch

Thanks for the quick reply, outstanding support!

• Shallie Dragon

Hello,

Wanted to follow up about this: is this still the procedure for purchasing plugins as gifts for other people?

• Fredrik Lidström

Funny timing! I pushed through an update yesterday that added "gift" purchase links. 😁

You can find it at the bottom of each product page and on the product list.

When you place a gift order, an email with a redemption code is sent to you. You can write the redemption code on a card or give it however you want.

Ensure you type the correct email during checkout and double-check the Junk folder if you did not receive it.

• Shallie Dragon

That's wonderful! Thank you so much!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.