synplant has stopped working again

Seth Jillson327 views6 posts
  • Seth Jillson

for about a month my synplant has been on and off working
    my fl studio says the launcher is not working and then crashes
    it might have something to do w the update bc it never happened until after, for instance is there a certain version of fl studio needed to run it? bc i still have fl 10
    i paid for the vst and its one of my favorites but its a huge motivation killer when i cant work on a project bc its not working
    any suggestions?

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry to hear about your problems. Unfortunately I do not have a FL Studio 10 to test with anymore. First of all, did you install both 32 and 64 bit? Which one are you running. Try testing both.

What you also could do is download an earlier Synplant installer from our download page (at the bottom under Old archived versions). I do not see why the new version should not work with FL 10 as well, but if an older version of Synplant works but not the new one, let me know.

• Seth Jillson

i downloaded the earlier one it seems to be working but it says my trial is over and wont accept my key

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry for the delay. It's odd that the new Synplant is not working in FL Studio 10, but as I mentioned I cannot test it myself to figure out what it could be.

I will send you a legacy license that works with the old Synplant version. It should arrive in an email shortly.

• Seth Jillson

that would be amazing thanks

• Fredrik Lidström

You did not get it? I will resend you the details. If you did not get it, please check your spam mail folder.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.