Echobode RE/VST parity?

Gabe Tompkins564 views7 posts
  • Gabe Tompkins

Now that Echobode has finally been released for VST/AU formats, is there a plan to eventually migrate some of those refinements back to the RE version? I own both, but miss some of the newer features in the RE such as the HP filter, smear control and LFO shapes. Best regards.

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry to say but we do not have any RE development or upgrades planned right now.

• Mariano C

That is a bummer. The reason market is starting to grow again and this is still the best pitch shifter in the rack. You should re consider ;)

• J. Pablo Arceo

What's the difference between VST/AU and Re Version I haven't launched it yet I have the RE, and I'm just migrating to mac.

• Joey Luck

Any update/news on this? I too would really love to see these features in the Rack Extension version :) And I think it could be a paid update.

And Echobode certainly deserves a little bump in the shop to receive more attention ;)

• Gabe Tompkins

I... guess this won't be necessary after all. :)

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes, sorry about really short and negative answer to your original post. Now you can understand why we decided to stop RE development, but at that time I had to bite my tongue. =)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.