Microtonic nudging back/forth in internal sequencer?

massusen186 views6 posts
  • massusen

As stated on subject - anyone know if there's a trick to this? Always do programming of Microtonic outside, and recently starting to enjoy the internal sequencer - but I can't find a way of nudging drums a bit back and forth, to have them "slot" in time.

Cheers

Magnus

• massusen

bump - anyone know if there's atrick to this?

• Cinningbao

I'm just checking this out now as it would be handy if we could.
    the manual https://soniccharge.com/public/Microtonic%20User%20Guide.pdf?dl=20221129T225552 (page 22) states

"‣ Shift Pattern / Pattern Channel Left
    Shifts the entire pattern or currently selected channel one step to the left."

But I'm not sure how that 'or' comes into play. how do we deselect all the other channels and only shift on, say, the channel we're currently on?

Magnus? Would love to be able to access this function.

• Chris Lentro

But I'm not sure how that 'or' comes into play. how do we deselect all the other channels and only shift on, say, the channel we're currently on?

BitwigPluginHost-X64-SSE41_7iE2OFVAZD.png

BitwigPluginHost-X64-SSE41_zQQSUuQaQ0.png

BitwigPluginHost-X64-SSE41_y0Y5hb7ZET.png

BitwigPluginHost-X64-SSE41_xFJJSBT2DO.mp4
  • Cinningbao

I was wondering what the STRG function is but then I hung my mouse over the button and it actually says, of course, that the modifier key is ALT. :)

Thanks for the pointer!

• Chris Lentro

BitwigPluginHost-X64-SSE41_pwZ6wJV1OC.png

STRG = Steuerung (german Layout)
    CTRL = Control

I meant CTRL of course 😅

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.