synplant for mac

Austin Gray675 views4 posts
  • Austin Gray

hello. i purchased synplant on my macbook pro but can't seem to find the actual .dll file for it after downloading the package with all the other vsts.. it only shows the folder for the synplant patches and license. trying to install into fl studio.... PLS HELP.

• AHA

Both AU (Audio Unit) and VST components are installed in /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins. I don't use FL Studio, but they should be automatically detected by your AU/VST host...

• Magnus Lidström

FL Studio on OS X is apparently a Windows program running in an emulated environment on Mac. I suppose this means it needs Windows VST dlls. We'll check with ImageLine if we can get a copy to see how this works.

• Fredrik Lidström

Ran into a bit of a predicament with the testing. It seems FL Studio for Mac only works with 10.8 and 10.9 and I do not have any Mac with that old system anymore. It explicitly states that it is not compatible with Yosemite and I am guessing it does not work with El Capitan either?

Did you manage to get it up and running? If not, which OSX and FL Studio version are you running on?

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.