Weird synth sounds Microtonic in Ableton

Elias Eimers235 views3 posts
  • Elias Eimers

Hi i've purchased microtonic and it is working fine in FL Studio 12. But when I want to use microtonic in ableton, the VST makes a lot of noise (kind of synths) and I don't know how to get rid of it because I cant hear the kick sound. (I use the Drumpatch NE BP Power)

• Magnus Lidström

Sorry for the late reply. Have you sorted on the noise problem? It is very difficult to know what your problem might be without hearing it. If you haven't sorted it out yet, could you possibly send us your FL Studio project file?

I am curious why you have a drum patch called "NE" though? We got rid of the "NE" prefixes a long time ago and replaced them with "SC" (short for Sonic Charge). Are you using the most recent version of Microtonic?

• Elias Eimers

hi also sorry for the late reply. I bought a new laptop (64 bit) and i'vre installed fl studio and cubase. but when i try to open microtonic it says that it failed and there is an unknown reason.

can you please help me?

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.