Microtonic start playing the pattern, when adjusting volume on my Nord Lead 4

Carl Hammarlund127 views4 posts
  • Carl Hammarlund

So, My problem is that when adjusting volume on my NordLead 4 in the middle of a song, Microtonic starts playing the pattern. Not very convenient. By turning down the volume I see that when passing 50%, the pattern stops. And when increasing the volume above 50%, it starts playing again.
    Ive checked the MidiConfig Keys and there is no key mapped to the "Play" button.

Help me AnyoneKenobi, you`re my only hope.
    Carl

• Magnus Lidström

Which DAW? Almost sounds to me like the volume fader on Nordlead gets "auto mapped" by your host to the play/stop parameter in Microtonic?

• Carl Hammarlund

Im using Cubase 7.5. I believe you are partly right Magnus. I found that the Microtonics-track have Quick Controls assigned to it, however after removing the QC it still activates the Microtonics "play" and "stop" when changing the volume. Any help appreciated.
    Carl

• Carl Hammarlund

SOLVED!
    Yes! Finally! There is a function in Cubase called "Remote Control Editor". I had to remove that single knob in the editor. Now it doesnt start/stop the pattern anymore.
    So now everyone knows that :).
    Carl

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.