MicroTonic - Play the same Drum patch for each key

Nowhk215 views4 posts
  • Nowhk

Hi there,

I'm linking an arpeggiator (C0 to C8) that play MIDI notes in this range. I'd like to link a single Microtonic Drum patch for the whole key-range, so that drum patch is always triggered.

Is there a way to do this?
    Thanks!

• Nowhk

No way for doing this? Could just be added a start note/end note for each drum patch?
    So I can set C0-C8 for example to the first...

• Magnus Lidström

If you put Microtonic into "pitched mode", each drum channel will play on the entire keyboard range of MIDI channels 1 to 8. But they will be transposed according to the MIDI note. If you don't want that (that is, if you want the same pitch on all MIDI notes) I think some kind of MIDI transformer plug-in might be your only option. Which DAW are you using?

• Nowhk

FL Studio 12, and yes using Patcher and some fancy VFX plugs I can achieve what I'm looking for. I was hoping MicroTonic can do this without any additional tools...

No way to get an additional option such as "Keep root note" near the Pitched mode? Would be fantastic!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.