The Trials...

Eva406 views5 posts
  • Eva

Downloaded trials for the newer plugins (owner of microtonic, synplant...) a few weeks ago or so. Haven't had a chance to try them out yet and i never once opened them up in logic. Was just about to give them a spin for the first time now and all the trials have supposedly ended. Most plugin trials don't behave like this so quite dissapointing.

Oh well i guess i won't get a chance to buy these now, just stating my opinion about this because i found it quite......

• Eva

Went ahead and bought the echobode anyway. Lets see how it stands out :)

• Magnus Lidström

This is not expected behavior at all. Each individual plug-in should give you a three week trial and weeks should only count if you actually use the plug-in (i.e. load them into your host and run some sound through them). I am curious to know what exactly happened on your machine since we have not heard of anyone else with this problem. Unfortunately I can't think of any way to find that out now that the damage is already done.

Did this happen to both Permut8 and Echobode?

(And thanks for buying Echobode anyhow. I hope you will like it.)

• Eva

This happend to Permut8, bitspeek and echobode (the plugins i didn't own). I'm useing logic pro x and os x yosemite, latest versions.

• Magnus Lidström

Sorry to hear this (and also for the late reply). I actually have a theory how this problem could occur although it seems extremely unlikely and a bit far fetched. Regardless, there might be a way to reset your trials. It would be interesting to see if this method works for you or not.

Please contact us in private here: https://soniccharge.com/email and we'll give you instructions.

If we cannot reset the trials I'd like to offer you a discount at least (if you are interesting in purchasing the other plug-ins). I also wonder if you would like to join our beta testing program so that we can better inspect what is happening on your machine?

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.