Echobode only vst plugin on Mac OS X?

Michelle Christiansen306 views3 posts
  • Michelle Christiansen

Hallo, I just installed the trial version of Echobode. Now as I am a Logic Pro X user, I would like to use Echobode in Logic Pro X. But after installing, Logic Pro X did not recognize any Echobode AU plugin. I looked it up in the plugin folders and recognized that it was installed as a vst plugin, but not as AU plugin. Is the AU plugin just missing in the installer, or did I do something wrong?

• Magnus Lidström

Do you mean that after installation you cannot find an Echobode.component in your /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components? As we use Symbiosis it is actually the exact same binary as the .vst, but must be copied to the Components directory and renamed to .component. The installer should do this as one of the last steps. Could you please retry installation and check?

• Michelle Christiansen

Ok, I can confirm it works now. There seemed to be a permissions problem. But now everything is fine. Thank you for helping me!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.