is it possible to upgrade from single licenses to the bundle?

Chris Allen388 views10 posts
  • Chris Allen

i own Synplant, Microtoniq and Bitspeek. Would like to add Echobode + Permut8 to my Sonic Charge products

is it possible to "upgrade to the bundle" somehow?

many thanks, Chris

• Fredrik Lidström

The bundle price is exclusive to the bundle. But as we have not always had a bundle, depending on which products you bought and when you bought it, we can perhaps arrange something. I will check your account and contact you by email.

• Mads Martinsen

I own everything except Echobode, and i'm also interested in any "special deal" for a bundle upgrade.

Mads

• Fredrik Lidström

As an owner of one or several of our products, you already have the best deal for Echobode through the loyalty discount our existing customers got when we launched Echobode. Let me know if you did not get that email offer.

• Y()Rhead

I own Microtoniq only, if there's any possible arrangement for a total bundle deal please email me.

Best Regards
    Thomas

• Ryan Meursing

Count me in!

• Phil Mills

Hi Frederik, a similar question here… I own everything except for Bitspeak. Can I move to the bundle rather than having to buy that as well?
    Cheers,
    Phil

• Jean-Francois Beauchef

Hi Fredrik, I bought MicroTonic ages ago. Could I upgrade to the bundle? Let me know. Thanks.

• Mikael Berglund

Same here. MicroTonic only looking for a total bundle also. Echobode sounds amazing.

• Pro.Tone

Yes, same here...Old MT user with potential for some upgrades ;-)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.