Voucher code

Neil McKee1 787 views16 posts
  • Neil McKee

Must have missed something on checkout, couldn't see where the coupon code goes

• larserik

For me, using paypal, it was the last step in the fastspring checkout flow.

• konfront tama

how'd you guys get the code?

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes, sorry about this. I am not sure why FastSpring choose to implement the Paypal checkout like no one is used to. The sequence is backwards, you first login with your Paypal account and click continue (on a price you do not want) to get back to the shop page where you complete the order...

• Fredrik Lidström

- konfront tama wrote:
    how'd you guys get the code?

Gmail sometimes hates us, check your Junk mail folder. If you find it there, please move it out of there to indicate to Google that IT IS NOT JUNK! =)

If you cannot find it, let me know and I'll email you personally from my gmail to yours.

• konfront tama

i got the code but having a hard time finding the box to tick upon checkout. all products have a tick-able box except echoed. the read more hyper link takes me to the echoed page which has a "buy now" tab which takes me back to the product list with the "read more"

• Fredrik Lidström

At the very bottom you have the order now button. Easy to miss, I'll see if I can clarify that process better.

• Stephen Huxford

I used paypal and I entered my code before going to paypal as per usual (not backwards as suggested on this thread) but then when I got to the paypal login page my email was prefilled with somebody else's email. I backed away as I'm easily scared.

• Fredrik Lidström

- Stephen Huxford wrote:
    I used paypal and I entered my code before going to paypal as per usual (not backwards as suggested on this thread) but then when I got to the paypal login page my email was prefilled with somebody else's email. I backed away as I'm easily scared.

We got FastSpring to change the checkout flow so that the coupon code and VAT comes before the Paypal login.

I sure hope that random email was not our fault. I sent you an email asking you for some more details to get to the bottom of it.

• aoVI

Hello,

I have checked my junk folder and trash, but could not find the voucher code email.

I currently own Permut8 and Microtonic.

My email address is the same as my account info.

This thing looks great!

• Fredrik Lidström

- aoVI wrote:
    My email address is the same as my account info.

Emailed you the details.

• aoVI

Thank you - now a new problem, like above:

I went through the paypal process, but when I get back sent back to the SC store, there is no place to enter the code, only a button to complete the order, without the discount applied.

• aoVI

OK. I made it!

I tried again, and this time I didn't have to go into paypal, but the price still showed as 44 on the complete order page. I removed it from my cart then added it again, and it came up with the discount applied.

Bottom line, I am now Echoing all kinds of Bodes and very happy.

Thanks!

• Fredrik Lidström

Glad to hear you got it working and sorry for the problems and confusion. During this whole shop ordeal we made FastSpring change the process for us and I am pretty sure that might have messed up any ongoing checkout progress.

If anyone else has this problem, follow aoVIs lead and remove the product or clear your cache and restart the checkout.

• Christian Welde

Hi! I can't seem to find any email with the Echobode voucher. Can you please email it to me?

Cheers,
    Christian

• Fantomatica

Please me code

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.