This thing is Nice!

Yish549 views3 posts
  • Yish

Did a rare thing and read part of the Typhoon Manual, and found the Slide and Remote function.

On my Akai MPK controller, i can navigate the interface with the buttons, slider and knob and even enter names with the controller alone.

Plus the way it lays out single drum hits is pretty fast. I may have my new secret weapon with this.

Not to mention it sounds as authentic as I have ever heard any attempt done on a strictly native level.

digging in!

• Daniel “Gula” GoodAir

I have unmpk mini 3 how did you do it I await those instructions.

• toitoy

- Yish wrote:
    Did a rare thing and read part of the Typhoon Manual, and found the Slide and Remote function.

On my Akai MPK controller, i can navigate the interface with the buttons, slider and knob and even enter names with the controller alone.

Plus the way it lays out single drum hits is pretty fast. I may have my new secret weapon with this.

Not to mention it sounds as authentic as I have ever heard any attempt done on a strictly native level.

digging in!

nice find!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.