FEATURE REQ: Pattern Length Independence

konfront tama846 views3 posts
  • konfront tama

Just stumbled upon Micro this week and I'm absolutely hooked! can't believe i was under a rock for so long! Was also wondering if you've considered making the length independent for each drum? that would make for some interesting permutations in sequencing.

• konfront tama

by the same token, i guess making the pattern chaining independent as well. if this is already possible can somebody let me know how it;s done. i fail every time i try to make the snare 32 while every channel else remains 16.

edit: it would also be awesome if each pattern letter (a-l) could be independently controllable. I.E. panning could be on the left for "a" then changed to the right for "b"

• Dylan Gadwa

+1 on this idea! I've been hoping for it this feature for ages as well. In the meantime, I just open several different instances of MT but obviously, it would be much neater to have them all in the same instance of MT.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.