Dry/Wet knob for Bitspeek please.

HamHat1 491 views11 posts
  • HamHat

I see it's been a while since bitspeek has been upgraded, I hope this doesn't mean that this request is out of the question. Bitspeek would greatly benefit from a dry/wet knob.

• Magnus Lidström

No, no, we will get around to updating Bitspeek some time next year. Haven't decided how big an upgrade it is going to be, but requests are always welcome. Dry/wet knob has been requested often so...

• HamHat

Good to hear thanks for the reply!

• AB459

I agree, this feature is really lacking.

• c_code

+1 !!!

• Michael Schirmer

It is so unnecessary....

They working for a synplant update, which results in a 64 Bit support and there are many users who have such "great" feature requests...

If you want to have a wet knob, use bidule, metaplugin or use a parallel/send channel and control the faders.

There are many good workarounds for that, for a 64 Bit Version not because jbridge is not working in some hosts...

• HamHat

- Michael Mitchum wrote:
    It is so unnecessary....
    They working for a synplant update, which results in a 64 Bit support and there are many users who have such "great" feature requests...
    If you want to have a wet knob, use bidule, metaplugin or use a parallel/send channel and control the faders.
    There are many good workarounds for that, for a 64 Bit Version not because jbridge is not working in some hosts...

Your post is unnecessary, don't spam other people's posts because you aren't getting the feature request you want. I'm sure you can find a work around for your problem, just like you tell other people to do ;)

• c_code

TBH at this point I do not care anymore.

I am working around this with buses, but it would make automation easier.

• Magnus Lidström

Relax guys. A mix knob is coming. :)

• Magnus Lidström

… and there it came in v1.5! :)

• Tarmo Poyhonen

Would it be possible to get this feature also into RE version of Bitspeek? Yes there is workarounds for this easily made in Reason rack, but when you do extra routing multiple times it kinda gets tiresome.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.