Synplant 64 bit

Mr.Beetroot4 875 views6 posts
  • Mr.Beetroot

Hi

Are there updates regarding the Synplant 64 bit release date?

Regards,

Dennis

• Fredrik Lidström

Hey there,

Sorry but no. We are working our hardest on it right now but there is still a lot of stuff left if we do not want to compromise on improvements and features… and we don't. Still aiming to get to something that we can start alpha/beta testing this year. Once we get there I can probably make a better guesstimate.

• AncientCore .

hello,

since there's isn't a 64 bit Synplant and i already bought mine for 2 years ago & today i work only in 64 bit; if i sell my Synplant, is it possible for the buyer to register it again under a different name?

or maybe you have some god news? :)

'cause i wouldn't want to sell it, but so far i have no choice.

all the best,

mihai

• Neil Mitchell-Goodson

1. The update is coming, be patient!
    1. Sonic Charge don't do license transfers - see this thread.
    1. Why don't you have a choice?

Merry Christmas!

NMG

• Matthew Beron

Hello i have just booted my new 64 bit DAW with cubase 7.5.I was crestfallen over the inability to find the install Synplant on my new system i have just realized on this forum that syplant is not functional in 64 bit yet.

I have come to use Syplant as my favorite most creative sound making tool of all time. I would be thrilled to have my crital creative tool in my new ultimate DAW set up. Please keep m me posted when the 64 bit version of your innovative beautiful instruments come available for my 64 bit DAW audio workstation.

Keep up the good work I love this synplant for sound creation,it is an excellent tool!!

matt beron

• Pete B

I love the synplant, that was a great creation , if it only had 64 bit, and a stand alone, but every thing you make or come up with are excellent, and you have a company thats only going to get bigger, thank you, for your intrest in us musicians, dubstepper,

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.