Bitspeak in Logic X?

Adam Watson647 views2 posts
  • Adam Watson

I just purchased Bitspeak, but it is not showing up in Logic X. Looking at the AU file, it seems to be only 32-bit... does this plugin not support 64 bit? I hope I didn't just waste my money, since the product description gives no warning that this is 32-bit only.

• Fredrik Lidström

Hi,

If you have installed the latest version of Bitspeek it is both 32 and 64-bit and should show up in your Logic X. To make sure that it is installed correctly you can run the following command in a terminal window:

auvaltool -q -v aumf NuSq NuEd

It should show up as:

--------------------------------------------------VALIDATING AUDIO UNIT: 'aumf' - 'NuSq' - 'NuEd'Manufacturer String: Sonic ChargeAudioUnit Name: BitspeekComponent Version: 1.0.2 (0x10002)Component's Bundle Version: 1.0.2--------------------------------------------------WARNING: Recommended Property is not supportedWARNING: Recommended Property is not supportedAU VALIDATION SUCCEEDED.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.