Hi

MarJoh795 views3 posts
  • MarJoh

Just found MicroTonic recently. Wow. Amazing product. Kudos to the developers. After listening to the preset beats I purchased it. The drum sounds are absolutely going to take my creations to the next sonic level. I'm greatly impressed by the warmth, punch, low end, and overall FAT factor of the sounds. Fantastic. Fatastic.

I'm a 20 year DAW user and digital musician. I love making beats, songs, jingles, mixing, rapping, singing, helping other musicians. I have written two books for the Yamaha Motif keyboard, and one for the Korg Krome. I also operate a website called rapforme.com in which I compose custom songs and jingles for people and companies all around the world. My day job is a software architect and software development project leader. I recently started a website called uxreports.net to rate user experience in software apps. I have 20 years of software usability and UI design experience. I will be writing a report about MicroTonic soon.

I hope MicroTonic gets super popular. It's an amazing innovation. With some UI tweaks and stronger product positioning it could be much bigger, IMO. I think it's one of the best plugins I've ever used. I can't say enough about it. Just amazing.

Good to meet you all

Blessings,

Mark

• Magnus Lidström

Thanks! :wub:

I would be very interested in hearing your thoughts on our UI designs.

To my defense I'd like to say that Microtonic is the oldest of our products (10 years since v1.0 soon!), and well, I hope I have learned a couple of things about UI design over the years. Still, it could be far worse I suppose. We did clean up a lot for version 3. ;)

• MarJoh

Magnus, good to meet you. Magenius, to be sure. MicroTonic is blowing my mind. I had been playing with Maschine a lot earlier today, then I switched to MicroTonic. MT's sound is just brilliant. I'm embarrassed to say I had never heard of it until I saw it in a musicradar product list.

Anyway, I will post a short report with my observations. I hope you will find it of value.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.