Not able to locate BitSpeak after install

Brandon Thibodeau642 views3 posts
  • Brandon Thibodeau

I recently purchased BitSpeak and I am having difficulty getting it to install properly. I have tried installing and un-installing multiple times with no luck. After install, the VST does not show up anywhere in my VST Folders within Ableton.

I am using Ableton 8 with wondows 7 64 bit on PC. I have left all of the defualt information as is during install and all of my VSTs are installed in the Program Files/Native Instruments Folder.

• Fredrik Lidström

There should not be any problems loading Bitspeek in Ableton 8. Please note that on a 64-bit Windows systems Bitspeek is installed in two locations. By default, the 64-bit is under the C:\Program Files\ folder while the 32-bit version is under the C:\Program Files (x86) folder. Just make sure the correct path has been added to your extra VST plugin paths inside your host.

• Brandon Thibodeau

Thanks for your response. I didn't find it in both places but I did end up finding it in the 64bit folders so I just copied and pasted it where I needed it and all is good now :)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.