Can't select different drum channels from midi

Gino Tozzi448 views3 posts
  • Gino Tozzi

Hi. I've been trying to map NI Maschine to uTonic. I've assigned the track select button (the button that selects track/channel and also triggers the channel patch sound), to some midi notes. When I click the appropriate midi note, the drum sound plays, but it does not select the channel. I have to manually click on the track with the mouse to change drum channels.

Because of this, I cannot change to a different channel with Maschine to edit different track parameters in real time.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

• Magnus Lidström

Unfortunately it is not possible to assign CC to select drum channels without triggering the drum sounds (this is a feature that has already been requested). It is however possible to get Microtonic to select the drum channel you play via MIDI. Click the button in the top section that looks like a MIDI connector. (The same settings can also be found in the "MIDI Configuration" window.)

• Gino Tozzi

Awesome, thanks a lot!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.