can't see synplant in FL STudio 11

nicolas BARTHE1 848 views3 posts
  • nicolas BARTHE

Hello,

I've just installed FL Studio 11 along with uTonic, Bitspeek and Synplant on my win7 64 bits computer.

I used the default paths.

FL Studio shows uTonic and Bitspeek but I can't have it find and show Synplant although the directory and the synplant DLL are in C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins...

If someone can help me, that would be great... thanks!

Nicolas.

• Fredrik Lidström

Hey there,

I just upgraded to FL Studio 11 to see if I could figure something out. "Unfortunately" Synplant is working perfectly for me. The only thing I can think of is that both Microtonic and Bitspeek have 64-bit versions whereas Synplant is 32-bit only. By default, FL Studio will include plug-ins in your C:\Program Files\VstPlugins folder, but you need to go into settings and add the (x86) folder as well under "VST plugins extra search folder".

• nicolas BARTHE

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    you need to go into settings and add the (x86) folder as well under "VST plugins extra search folder".

You're right, Fredrik, that solved my issue... Thanks a lot for your help! (^_^)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.