Missing products under your account?

Fredrik Lidström20 053 views68 posts
Page 1 of 2
  • Fredrik Lidström

If you are missing products under your account it is most likely because you used a different email when purchasing. Some of our customers have also ended up with multiple accounts by using different emails when ordering. Just contact us and we will help you finding / merging your orders so that all products are associated with your active account.

• Peo Haggstrom

Tjena, I just bought Echobode order id <removed by admin>

I put in <removed by admin> as my email as I thought I needed it for the paypal account but I need it moved to <removed by admin> where I have my other licenses, can you please merge it with my others

Peo

• Fredrik Lidström

I see that you managed to move your license. It looks alright now. Let me know if you need further help.

• konfront tama

need help with my licenses for bitspeak and echobode. just bought them and can't complete the registration process because of an inconsistency with my paypal vs sonic charge emails.

• Fredrik Lidström

No problems, I can merge the accounts for you. I will need some details, but I sent you a private email to reply to already. Check your spam folder if you did not get it.

• mordala produccions

Hi! I just bought "microtronic" in plouguinboutique.com, but when i try to register in sonic charge.com appers a message that i haven't any products to register in my account.. I've already installed a demo version that finish the trial period… maybe thats the problem?

my mail is <removed by admin>
    thanks

• Fredrik Lidström

Sent you a private response by email.

• Godric Wilkie

Hi my authorizations doesn't show Bitspeak - is that because it doesn't need authorisation?

• Fredrik Lidström

Bitspeek also needs authorization. I sent you a private response by email.

• orbit

Hello. Echobode via Plugin Boutique. Help please.

• Fredrik Lidström

- orbit wrote:
    Hello. Echobode via Plugin Boutique. Help please.

(I see that you already managed to figure it out.)

If anyone else wonders, when purchasing a Sonic Charge product through PIB, you receive a redemption code that needs to be added to your account. See this post for more information.

• Max Luchessa

Dear Sonic Charge,

Downloaded Synplant, however it will not show up in Logic Pro X. I have used the demo before in the past, but now that I've bought the product I can't find the product under my vst section. I've re-downloaded it multiple times and have authenticated it as well, but nothing seems to be working. An answer will be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Sincerely, Max

• Fredrik Lidström

Max, I replied to you by email already but never heard back. Just wanted to make sure you got the email and it did not end up spam blocked.

• Josh Purcell

the free trial won't even work

• Fredrik Lidström

Free trial does not require any authorization or even an account on our page. Just download the installer from the download page and run it. If the products do not show up in your host, then something went wrong with the installation. Please make sure you check that the correct paths were used (pay special attention to the 32 and 64 bit paths on the Windows installer) and also run a rescan of plugins inside your host.

• carl sealey

having trouble unlocking the demos for mac. they all have a red "-" sign by the icons

• carl sealey

my bad that's the uninstaller …

• Arny Sinha

hi ..can i get a registration key ...

• Magnus Lidström

Arny, I cannot find any purchased products under your account. You can purchase registration keys for our products here: http://soniccharge.com/products

• Marlon Oliveira

da hora

• fdffds

i cant open sonic charge on my window 10

• Magnus Lidström

@Rajendra: what happens? We know that upgrading to Windows 10 means our product lose their registration data, but you should only need to run Authenticator once again or enter the serials manually into the plug-ins.

• Fraser Birchenall

@Fredrik I bought bitspeek over at pluginboutique.com and when I type in the serial number they gave me it wont accept it, and when I came here to authorise it it says I have no products to authorise!

• Fredrik Lidström

@Fraser Looks like you got it working?

For future reference if anyone else from pluginboutique.com stumbles into this topic. The number from pluginboutique needs to be registered to add a license to your account. You do that through this page:

http://soniccharge.com/register

• Dominique Vanderdonckt

i had a pc crash and now he's fixed and workin' with windiws 10 my microtonic doesn't work anymore , my code and rest doesn't work anymore , what should or must i do please? don't tell me i have to rebuy and repay 99euros please ?? grtz

• Magnus Lidström

- Dominique Vanderdonckt wrote:
    i had a pc crash and now he's fixed and workin' with windiws 10 my microtonic doesn't work anymore , my code and rest doesn't work anymore , what should or must i do please? don't tell me i have to rebuy and repay 99euros please ?? grtz

Hi Dominique. I could not find any licenses under your current user account. Please get in touch with support and let us know if there are any other email addresses that you might have used when purchasing.

• Greg Hobgood

Just purchased Echobode through Plug In Boutique & it says I do not have any products, please help. ghobgood303@gmail.com

• Fredrik Lidström

https://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/395-register-your-serial-number

• Slavo Herman

HI, i had purchased Synplant several years ago. But recently my hardest has crashed down and I needed to reinstall OS X from scratch. Now I want to install Synplant again, though I don't see anywhere where I could download the full product (I just see that I can download the demo, although I see that my registration for Synplant is still valid). Can you help me please?

• Fredrik Lidström

Simple, trial and full version is the same installer. Once installed, run the Sonic Charge Authenticator and it will authorize the installation and start running in full mode.

• royb0t

Shucks, I should've just scrolled further down! I submitted a support ticket directly about registering Bitspeek. I got it all figured out - thank you so much for these tools! :]

• Zephaniah O'leary

Hi I had Synplant bought for me as a gift a number of years ago, but my laptop has recently died and have tried to re authenticate it but to no avail. I know the card number and probably the email it was linked to, is there a possibility of recovering this? Thanks in advance!

• Fredrik Lidström

- Zephaniah O'leary wrote:
    Hi I had Synplant bought for me as a gift a number of years ago, but my laptop has recently died and have tried to re authenticate it but to no avail. I know the card number and probably the email it was linked to, is there a possibility of recovering this? Thanks in advance!

Contact me through the support form if you have not done so already.

• Morgan Guyton

I purchased Microtonic through Plugin Boutique so it's not coming up under registered products for my account here. Is that a problem?

• Fredrik Lidström

- Morgan Guyton wrote:
    I purchased Microtonic through Plugin Boutique so it's not coming up under registered products for my account here. Is that a problem?

I see you already sorted it out, but for future reference. Plugin Boutique delivers redemption codes (serial numbers) that must first be turned into product licenses on our page.

https://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/395-register-your-serial-number-redemption-code

• Sunny Seppä

Hi! I boight the Bit Speak yesterday, but I couldn't get it work with the key and I can't the confirmation from my email.

• Fredrik Lidström

Licenses are automatically added to the same email that was used when ordering. In your case, you have ended up with two accounts because you signed up with one and purchased with another.

• Eric Martinez

none of this shit helped...

• Fredrik Lidström

- Eric Martinez wrote:
    none of this shit helped...

Sorry, can't find any purchased license under your name or email. Which product did you purchase and from where?

• Francis Kurth

Hey Fredrik,

I just purchased "echobode" from pluginboutique.com but i cannot seem to authorise my product?
    Can you help?

Cheers

Francis

• Fredrik Lidström

For future reference; PluginBoutique delivers redemption codes, they need to be used to create product licenses on our page. Read how to use your redemption code in the following topic.

https://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/395-register-your-redemption-code

• Fredrik Kindsäter

Hi! I cant start my MicroTonic. Bought it from PluginBoutique and uses 2 different emails. Sorry!
    Mvh Fredrik Kindsäter

• Tom Patrick

I bought echo bode from pluginboutique and so I couldn't authorise it.

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes, you receive a redemption code from PIB that you need to turn into a license. I've asked PIB to be more clear about the procedure.

• Daniel Dragoescu

Hey, Fredrik

seems like I'm in the same situation like many here were :) - just bought Permut8, Echobode and Bitspeek using a different email address (it got inserted by default probably from the paypal address i used) then the one linked to my account. Now i can't start using the plugins until i sort this out. can you help me out, please! Thanks so much!

• Fredrik Lidström

Hey Daniel, no problems, I replied to your support email

• Daniel Dragoescu

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:

Yeeey! :) Thank you, dear sir and happy new sound making!

• Daniel Dragoescu

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:

Fredrik, I just replied in that email and asked you one more question about editing the same name and email address on the new licenses to match the rest.

Thank you!

• Daniel Dragoescu

Fredrik, please respond to my latest emails. I've been waiting to sort this thing out completely. Thank you!

• Fredrik Lidström

Will do

• Roberto Affuso

Hi I just bought Microtonic but the vst keeps asking me for license, please help me. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.