Missing products under your account?

Fredrik Lidström20 195 views68 posts
Page 2 of 2
  • Lukas Wagenhäuser

- Roberto Affuso wrote:
    Hi I just bought Microtonic but the vst keeps asking me for license, please help me. Thanks!

Hi Roberto, did you also try manual/offline registration?
    Maybe some firewallish error-behavior, or a .net-framework error....

The offline/manual registration can be done via:
    <your account> (you can find that under the "blue guy button" :D up on this page)
    on the <your account> page your microtonic (and other licences) license should appear
    press "click to show the offline/manual registration data".
    than do the manual process,.

• Krzysztof Oloś

Hey! few days ago bought Symplant and Echobode as a bundle. Of course I've managed to f#$% it up by giving another email address. I'm sorry for that... Fredrik, could you help me with that? I've sent a message to support already.

• Fredrik Lidström

- Krzysztof Oloś wrote:
    Hey! few days ago bought Symplant and Echobode as a bundle. Of course I've managed to f#$% it up by giving another email address. I'm sorry for that... Fredrik, could you help me with that? I've sent a message to support already.

No problem, I merged your accounts.

• Krzysztof Oloś

Thank you! It's on place! :)))

• Philippa jg

Hi! I need my accounts merged please:)

• Tellev Sundt

Hey, I also used the wrong email when purchasing Synplant 2 Upgrade this evening ... Would greatly appreciate help!

• Fredrik Lidström

- Tellev Sundt wrote:
    Hey, I also used the wrong email when purchasing Synplant 2 Upgrade this evening ... Would greatly appreciate help!

found it fixed it!

Anyone else having this problem with the Synplant 2 Upgrade, just drop a message here with the email address you purchased with and what email you want it moved to.

Page 2 of 2

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.