Lost your registration key?

Fredrik Lidström5 983 views3 posts
  • Fredrik Lidström

I have lost my registration key!

All our products can be authorized on-line using the Sonic Charge Authenticator. It is a helper application that is installed together with the latest version of our AU / VST plugins. You can also find a copy of the manual registration details for each purchased product at the bottom of your account page.

What is my login?

Our customers do not automatically get a login. If you have not created one, you do not have one. Just type your current email into the login box to create one.

I am a customer, which email should I use?

If you still have access to the email you had when you purchased, use that one. Our system will automatically match it to your order and give you appropriate download and forum rights.

... but what if I do not have access to the old email anymore!

No worries, use your current email to sign up. Once you have signed up, please contact us with as much information as you have regarding your order, such as your full name, street address, postal code, phone number and date of purchase. We will try to find it and help you associate your purchases with your new account.

I lost / forgot my password...

Just tell the login box to reset it and follow the instructions.

I am not receiving the activation emails...

Our activation emails often get blocked by spam filters, make sure to check your spam folder or block list. We email from noreply@soniccharge.com.

• David Matthew

I just want to give a big thanks to Fredrik who recovered my lost registration keys after I followed the process above, very helpful guy! :)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.