New bank for Synplant announced - prizes to win

Ghostwave1 053 views6 posts
  • Ghostwave

Hello everyone,

My first bank for Synplant was released last September and I recently decided to start another big patch project for this wonderful synth.

The first part, Cellspace vol.1, will be released in two weeks, on May 22
    And for this release, there are many copies of this bank to win, as well as a license for Synplant kindly donated by Magnus :D

Those who have bought my previous bank (which is on sale by the way) will be able to get the new one for $9.90.

Click here for more details and an audio preview.

I'm sorry if this feels like blatant advertising but I thought you guys should know.

Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

• Fredrik Lidström

- Karten wrote:
    I'm sorry if this feels like blatant advertising but I thought you guys should know.

Not at all, this is highly relevant to our users. I approve of this message. =)

Thank you for contributing to the Synplant ecosystem.

• Alessandro Ramella

we need synthplan 64 bit,a new bank is pointless if we can't use in 64 bit daw

• Michael Forshaw

only pointless to you, a lot of people have stuck with their 32bit daw so as not to lose favourite software.

• Alessandro Ramella

i prefer lose synplant (for me was a great plug in)and have more performance in my daw...point of view ;)

• Magnus Lidström

- panox80 wrote:
    i prefer lose synplant (for me was a great plug in)and have more performance in my daw...point of view ;)

64-bit Synplant is of course something that we will be working on now. But out of curiosity, which host do you use? It is usually possible to bridge 32-bit plug-ins. It will not be as tight as true 64-bit of course, but I'm actually quite impressed with some of the bridges, e.g. Logic's.

Also, although we are of course committed to making a 64-bit Synplant, curiously enough, I've been checking sales trends, and there is no evidence of a slow down of sales for Synplant in comparison to Permut8 or Bitspeek for example (which are 64-bit).

I don't have any stats on how many people use 64-bit hosts, or how many of those use 32-bit bridges, but to say a sound bank for Synplant is pointless because Synplant is 32-bit is an exaggeration to put it mildly.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.