enabling scripting for microtonic 3.0.1

David Northway1 703 views3 posts
  • David Northway

hi,

I've downloaded and installed microtonic 3.0.1, but I don't see the "cog" icon in the upper left corner to choose from available scripts. This cog icon is showing in one of the microtonic tutorials on youtube. Sorry, I feel like I am probably missing something obvious here, but I can't get it to work -- thanks for any advice!

--Bill

• Fredrik Lidström

It's all about the location you put them in. Microtonic only looks for scripts in a folder called "Microtonic Scripts".

Windows Installation Procedure
    Place the entire contents of this package into a folder with the name "Microtonic Scripts" in the same directory as the Microtonic VST plug-in files. E.g. "C:\Program Files\VSTPlugIns\SonicCharge\Microtonic Scripts".

Mac Installation Procedure
    Create the folder "/Library/Application Support/Sonic Charge/Microtonic Scripts" and place the entire contents of this package into the folder.

• Fredrik Lidström

Update:

With the release of Microtonic 3.1 we have changed the Microtonic Scripts folder location. It should now be located in the main installation folder where patches, presets and the user guide is installed. E.g. "C:\Program Files\Sonic Charge".

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.