Microtonic not showing in Logic

Matthew Goddard1 058 views7 posts
  • Matthew Goddard

Hi again,

New problem here. Permut8 is working great and i'm loving it so I bought Microtonic but it's not showing in Logic or the audio units manager.

Microtonic 3.0.1 - latest download as of today
    OSX 10.7.5 (installed supplementary update mentioned on this forum but no help)
    Logic 9.1.8

Permut8 is my only other Sonic Charge software installed.

All help appreciated! Thanks,
    Matt

• Magnus Lidström

- Matthew Goddard wrote:
    Hi again,
    New problem here. Permut8 is working great and i'm loving it so I bought Microtonic but it's not showing in Logic or the audio units manager.
    Microtonic 3.0.1 - latest download as of today
    OSX 10.7.5 (installed supplementary update mentioned on this forum but no help)
    Logic 9.1.8
    Permut8 is my only other Sonic Charge software installed.
    All help appreciated! Thanks,
    Matt

Could you please open the info window on the Logic application and check if "Open in 32-bit mode" is checked or not?

Microtonic is only 32-bit still, but the 64-bit version is ready for beta test next week. In other words, it will be available very soon in case you have to run Logic in 64-bit.

• Matthew Goddard

It doesn't show up in 64bit or 32bit mode.

• Matthew Goddard

it shows up and works perfectly in Ableton Live. Strange.

• Fredrik Lidström

Problems with our plug-ins showing up in Logic is usually because of 64-bit Logic only scanning 64-bit plugs, and 32-bit only scanning 32-bit.

Did you check this thread out http://soniccharge.com/forum/index.php?/topic/189-microtonic-and-synplant-not-showing-up-in-logic-9/ ?

To make sure you have our plugs installed and that the OS can find them, you can always bring up a terminal window and hit the following command.

auval -q -vt aumu NuEd

• Matthew Goddard

Ok great, working perfectly now.

Thanks! :D

• Matthew Goddard

I'd be happy to help out with beta testing the 64bit version... this is me - http://www.beatport.com/artist/dopamine/17624

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.