Computer died - installing Permut8 and uTonic on a new PC

EnochLight1 373 views3 posts
  • EnochLight

Hello,

About a week ago my old workstation died (possibly motherboard, not sure) taking along with it my purchased licenses for both Permut8 and uTonic. I have switched over to a new machine. Are there any procedures that must take place before I install Permut8 and uTonic onto my new machine? As my old machine died, I had them both installed on that one and don't know if I need to unlicense them or anything. I have huge respect for Sonic Charge and don't want to abuse my license agreement!

Thanks

• Magnus Lidström

- Dylan Day wrote:
    Hello,
    About a week ago my old workstation died (possibly motherboard, not sure) taking along with it my purchased licenses for both Permut8 and uTonic. I have switched over to a new machine. Are there any procedures that must take place before I install Permut8 and uTonic onto my new machine? As my old machine died, I had them both installed on that one and don't know if I need to unlicense them or anything. I have huge respect for Sonic Charge and don't want to abuse my license agreement!
    Thanks

I appreciate that you ask us. Sorry to hear of your computer failure. I also had one dying on me a couple of weeks ago. There is no special procedure involved. Simply install and register on your new computer. In fact, our license even permits that you install our software on as many computers as you like provided that you will be the one and only user on these computers.

Cheers,
    Magnus

• EnochLight

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    I appreciate that you ask us. Sorry to hear of your computer failure. I also had one dying on me a couple of weeks ago. There is no special procedure involved. Simply install and register on your new computer. In fact, our license even permits that you install our software on as many computers as you like provided that you will be the one and only user on these computers.
    Cheers,
    Magnus

Awesome; thanks Magnus!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.