Request : Please can we "favourite" patches in Synplant 2

Chris Mckeown95 views10 posts
  • Chris Mckeown

Just bought Synplant 2 earlier after buying it for the Genopatch ability. Now going through the presets to get an idea of it's sonic range. Hearing things I like, but as far as I can see, there isn't a way to favourite patches, and I'm not a fan of vertical patch lists.

If I'm just missing it, could someone point it out.............and if it's no a feature, I'd like to request it as it's rare to buy a synth without this feature now. Thanks. Great synth, but I think this feature would make it a lot more practical

• Manuel Senfft

You can favor patches with the small heart next to the preset name.

• Chris Lentro

- Manuel Senfft wrote:
    You can favor patches with the small heart next to the preset name.

I don't know which version you are using, but I don't have this function.
    But I've already seen it in the videos

https://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/2762-jamuary-2024-one-track-daily-using-only-our-plugins

Windows 10
    Bitwig 5.2
    VST2, VST3

BitwigPluginHost-X64-SSE41_5i0hYDnL4s.png

vivaldi_DAlipKajlM.png
  • Manuel Senfft

It should be the latest 2.0.1 version. Do you have a custom theme maybe? Maybe it's related to this. Or there went something wrong with the update on SonicCharges site or so? At least I have this heart in the preset bar.

• Chris Lentro

Maybe you have installed a script.
    Are you a beta tester?
    No matter which website I look at or a video about Synplant, there is no heart symbol to be seen anywhere.
    I have just reinstalled Synplant, nothing has changed. 😅

• AAV

I don't have this option either (also using Windows). (Manuel are you on Mac?) Have been using Larserik's GreyOne skin but same for the factory skin. I am using 2.0.1 vst3

• Magnus Lidström

The favorite button is a "mod" (a script that modifies the UI at startup). I haven't released any of the mods publicly yet, but I am finishing a little demo video about them right now. Watch this space for news soon.

• AAV

Wonderful! Looking forward to it. Thank you Magnus👍

• Manuel Senfft

Yeah, I am a beta tester, but I thought it would be part of the recent version already. Sorry for having this mistaken! Thanks Magnus for clarification!

• AAV

👍

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.