totally blind, looking for best templates to use with maschine? please help.

trey culver75 views2 posts
  • trey culver

Hi everyone, hope you're doing well and staying safe. My name is Trey. I'm a totally blind electronic musician from the UK. Recently Native Instruments maschine has become accessible to blind users, and I am running it successfully on macOS with the maschine MK3 hardware controler. I am considering getting my cratonic cause I think it sounds like an amazing drum machine. I have seen there exists a couple of NKS templates for my cratonic with maschine. I would like to be able to do ground up sound design, making drum sounds from scratch as well as accessing micro tonic pre-sets. I do not want to use Micro tonics inbuilt sequencer I will use maschine for my step sequencing needs. Given the use case I have just described, what is the best template currently available for maschine? I know there are a couple of different ones so I'm just looking for advice on which one to choose. Thank you very much for your help in advance everyone and I look forward to your thoughts. :-)

• larserik

I've not really found anything other then audio and midi routing templates. Like if you want the first 8 sounds in a maschine group to use the same multi-output plugin.

What templates have you found sofar?

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.