MIDI program list configuration

Silvia Rothen48 views3 posts
  • Silvia Rothen

Hi
    Does anyone know, where the MIDI program list is saved in Synplant2? It is not in the Midi configuration file, I searched it there. I don't see any possibility to save or load it within the plugin.
    I ask because I see a very erratic behavior: Every time I load a new Synplant plugin into Cantabile, I see a slightly different list. As I change my patches with MIDI from SonicPi, I would really appreciate a stable MIDI program list. And no, the Reset button in MIDI Settings does not help, it does not change the MIDI program list.
    Any help is appreciated.

• Fredrik Lidström

I have no experience with Cantabile. Can you save and load and .fxb bank?

• Silvia Rothen

Hi Frederik
    Thanks for your answer.
    No, I don't find a possibility to save something like an .fxb file.. I can save something called a Cantabile bank. The content of this file starts with clear text, but the part after programData is encrypted.
    {
    "pluginID": "5653544e-7553-5073-796e-706c616e7400",
    "programData": "clBNUAEAAAAkAAAANTY1MzU0NGUtNzU1My01MDczLTc5NmUtNzA2YzYxNmU3ND...

My guess is that the information about the MIDI program list is in the encrypted part of a file which has the ending .cantabileSong (as I see different lists in every song). There I see a part:
    "pluginData": "xHoFTx1As/bBKU5xd3d3L36w4i4Hl4Md3L3F3Z0Wd3ctXrxAcXd3h6/vzXuT+w++J5nszu5knt1NdlYyppJKqnAAAID6n/..

It would be nice to have a possibility to save and load the MIDI program list similar to the MIDI configurations.

Greetings
    Silvia

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.