Sonic Charge Plugins Bundle purchase request

Miroslav Miskovic (Jozzef)61 views2 posts
  • Miroslav Miskovic (Jozzef)

Hey I sent you an email but also thought about posting here as you mentioned that I might get a faster response here. I bought Microtonic ago (January 12, 20223) for $99 and actually realized that I should have bought the whole Sonic Charge Plugins Bundle for $279 because your plugins are all awesome in more ways than one.

Would there be any chance to get a special deal/promotional code to purchase a bundle for additional $180 on top of $99 that I paid for Microtonic and so it all comes to the advertised $279?

I would really appreciate if you could do this as I really love all that you do/create as it's in a way timeless. Microtonic is today as new as was when it was first released and it likely won't change in the future. It simply doesn't get old.

• Fredrik Lidström

January 12, 20223? 😁

Sure, since it was only 2 days ago, no problems. We'll have to set up an order for you manually. Since you already sent an email, we'll get back to you there with a link.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.