Feature Request - Echobode MIX parameter lock

Chris Lentro50 views3 posts
  • Chris Lentro

Echobode is really great. I often use it as a send effect. Changing the presets and constantly adjusting the wet control to 100% is very annoying. 😥 parameter lock would be nice 😁

• AAV

Not sure I understand exactly what you're looking for. If I take an existing preset in Echobode and set the mix dial to 100% and save it as "filename (Send)." I can pull that preset up in my User folder anytime I want to, with the mix dial set at 100%. I only use Echobode as an Insert, so this isn't a need for me, but doesn't it work that way for you? In other words, are you just looking for every preset to have a "SEND" version? Or a switch on Echobode itself that sets the mix dial to 100% when you want to use it as a send effect? Just curious because for most effects I own, they work like Echobode does. (A lot of Reverbs tend to have both Insert and Send Presets based on how they were designed/set up. I almost always use Reverbs on an FX channel from Track or Bus sends)

• AAV

And I agree with you, that Echobode is really great.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.