Question about end user license agreement

Timothy Coffey63 views2 posts
  • Timothy Coffey

I'm planning to use the Geopatch feature of Synplant 2 to create patches in my own musical compositions using my own audio. Does the end user license agreement allow for those patches to be used in a 3rd party software like Kontakt or Decent Sampler to create sample based instruments with those patches? And would I have the right to share any vst instruments I create, either for free through a site like Pianobook, or for sale commercially as a Kontakt instrument? I plan to purchase Synplant 2 either way. I just want to be clear what is allowed, to be certain I don't use it in a way that would violate the license agreement. I couldn't find clarification for this particular use covered in the end user license agreement.

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes, your own presets, whether you use Genopatch or not, are yours to do whatever you want. But we always appreciate a mention if possible.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.