Patternarium Generation 13

Magnus Lidström2 815 views8 posts
  • Magnus Lidström

Best of Generation 13

best-of-patternarium-13 by soniccharge

74% Undiment Prerechapt (130)72% Integua Unbehold (94)
    72% Unemocrastic (106)70% Naphost Undispend (113)
    69% Semipiquadram (95)69% Nondevil Hamaceous (117)
    68% Paddow Myloi (103)68% Interto Exceptic (114)
    68% Plenize Summigrant (72)67% Magnetop Attrifuge (132)
    67% Megachildish (104)67% Sturtly Uneat (111)
    67% Unrecompunch (108)67% Unsucco Ventiasis (115)
    67% Clinode Hyperexceed (142)67% Phonother Endosime (94)
    67% Sipunction Prepatell (144)66% Escally Dogtrotanitid (129)
    66% Cardiodos Serpiece (125)66% Psychocephallow (101)

Worst of Generation 13

worst-of-patternarium-13 by soniccharge

7% Untachomucochole (126)9% Debunch Phleback (88)
    9% Presuperse Alupanta (144)12% Adactylike Gonotic (101)
    12% Hyenogam Accinal (97)14% Alnivied Autheromorph (118)
    15% Testructor Equillo (93)15% Hattemposia Rachygram (102)
    15% Sabaze Monochoi (114)15% Unscat Periggish (127)

Download Presets

Best and Worst of Patternarium Generation 13.zip(94.1kB, 1642 downloads)

• Fredrik Lidström

I've updated Patternarium a bit for generation 14. Besides from changing the page to a darker theme, I've also added a number at the bottom displaying how many patterns you have not voted on in the current generation. It also doubles as a "skip to next unvoted" in case you get lost in space and end up on patterns you already voted on and want to find your way back.

There are also short-cut keys that you can use with Patternarium, here is a list of them:

• Mark Birchall

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    I've updated Patternarium a bit for generation 14. Besides from changing the page to a darker theme, I've also added a number at the bottom displaying how many patterns you have not voted on in the current generation...

Great idea! Now Patternarium will be even more addictive. Thanks for continuing to support Microtonic in this way - these patterns are an invaluable source of inspiration.

Cheers!

• J-Path

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    I've updated Patternarium a bit for generation 14. Besides from changing the page to a darker theme, I've also added a number at the bottom displaying how many patterns you have not voted on in the current generation. It also doubles as a "skip to next unvoted" in case you get lost in space and end up on patterns you already voted on and want to find your way back.
    There are also short-cut keys that you can use with Patternarium, here is a list of them:

I've just got into using Micro Tonic, and was in search for a thread regarding multimode.And couldn't find the antidote!
    I'm currently using Cubase 6.5 (32bit)It seems like the patches only work when its on single mode with output A/B mode and it only hits the first kick sound when it's in multimode. How can i manage to make this work so I can route the preset patterns individually? Please advise

Regarding script~
    I'm using Windows 7 and I have moved the MicroTonic scripts to the installed folder and nothing seems to change.
    currently C:Program Files-VSTPlugIns-SonicCharge-MicroTonic Scripts any reason behind why it's not working? Please advise.

Massive gratitude

• Scott Oram

Any chance we can just get bulk generation downloads? :)

uTonic is still my favorite drum plugin ever! :)

• Magnus Lidström

@J-Path: I hope you have got an answer to that question already in the support forum or via email?

@elipsis1: with bulk download, do you mean downloading all x * 1000 presets from all generations in a huge zip or something?

• Sayer Seely

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    @elipsis1: with bulk download, do you mean downloading all x * 1000 presets from all generations in a huge zip or something?

I certainly would like the option to batch download all 1000. I find they sound different in my DAW once I change the BPM and/or add some effects (especially a little delay and reverb). Also, I find that loading up a pattern and making a couple quick tweaks can really make it very useful. Currently, I end up downloading (or copy/paste) most of them manually which is quite a task.

Maybe allow bulk downloading of previous generations, but make us listen to the current generation on Patternarium so that we are more likely to vote? :)

Anyway, I really enjoy both u-tonic and patternarium!

Sayer

• SharonSR

- Sayer Seely wrote:
    I certainly would like the option to batch download all 1000. I find they sound different in my DAW once I change the BPM and/or add some effects (especially a little delay and reverb). Also, I find that loading up a pattern and making a couple quick tweaks can really make it very useful. Currently, I end up downloading (or copy/paste) most of them manually which is quite a task.
    Maybe allow bulk downloading of previous generations, but make us listen to the current generation on Patternarium so that we are more likely to vote?
    Anyway, I really enjoy both u-tonic and patternarium!
    Sayer

+1

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.