Synplant on Linux

Mathias Baer118 views4 posts
  • Mathias Baer

Studio One is now on Linux, Focusrite supports driver development, Bitwig is there. Any chance we can see this plugin native on Linux? Or is there an official way to run this somehow different?

• Error Eyes

Take a look at yabridge, which allows to use Windows VST, VST3, and CLAP plugins in Linux. I've been running all Sonic Charge plugins for about a year now without any issues.

I've also run a number of other plugins from other companies and so far it has been mostly successful. I have encountered a few plugins that I wasn't able to run completely nor at all. Therefore it is not a perfect solution, but it is the best one I've found.

• Mathias Baer

Just tried to install yabridge, but it requires wine and wine just doesn't work for me. And not just for me if I look at the review section.

Screenshot from 2023-12-30 10-48-26.png
  • ICI

I'm trying to get Yabridge running with Sonic Charge on Steam OS, for use with Bitwig, will update if successful.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.