EP-133 K.O. II - Might there be a PO-32/35 in this series?

Joey Luck163 views7 posts
  • Joey Luck

Just saw this announced today:

The EP–133 K.O. II
    https://teenage.engineering/store/ep-133

I hope there is a device planned in the EP series based on the PO-32 / PO-35 :)
    How cool would it be to have one of those in this form factor with Microtonic transfer?

YouTube Video
  • Solidtrax

Also just saw it and decided to visit the forum to see if there was another gear-nut that talked about it already :-).

It looks really nice and love how it works so far by judging the video of Cuckoo. PO-32 or 35 would be really nice to see as well, good to see that you already asked Joey!

• Joey Luck

I noticed on the homepage it says "EP Series"
    So perhaps it is already planned? :)

EP Series.png
  • Solidtrax

That would be insane! :-)

• Alexey Sobolev

Haha! My first thought

• Shannon Reddy

EXACTLY MY FIRST THOUGHT AS WELL

I'd guess the big question is if they plan to add functionality or make variants. Like, I could imagine the K.O. II being able to run the same software as the tiny PCB in the PO-32, but maybe the overhead isn't there with what they're driving, given that they designed the device after buying up lots of components in anticipation of the chip shortage.

• Jens Mueller

This was also my first thought, when Cuckoo said this will be a series.
    Microtonic as a hardware version/implementation with knobs to twiddle and everything, that would be totally awesome.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.