buying the bundle vs individual products

Bram Damman141 views5 posts
  • Bram Damman

Dilemma : the buzz around Synplant 2 brought me to Sonic Charge for the first time(although I was familiar with Microtonic because I own a PO-32). And I realize that I actually I find all plugins super unique and interesting. I want them!

Problem: I am really over my fun-budget for this year and shelling out €279 for the bundle is simply too much for me at this moment.

Question: could someone be more specific how pricing works exactly. If, e.g. I buy Permut8 now, for €66, and later the bundle, will that give me a discount of €66 on the price of the bundle or will I end up paying a higher total price?

On Audiothing this has worked very well for me (e.g. the Hainbach bundle). I would be really happy to here it works the same over here.

Thanks!

• Fredrik Lidström

Hey Bram,

You will pay more if you buy each product individually because the bundle price is discounted by around 28%.

It will not take into account what you paid previously. It will only remove products from the bundle that you already own. Since the price of Permut8 is €47 when buying the bundle, if you already own it, the bundle drops by €47.

• Bram Damman

Thank you very much for clarifying Fredrik. I'll save up some cash for to buy the whole bundle in one go, because I am pretty sure I end up wanting all the plugins anyway.

• Eric Zang

After logging in, when selecting the bundle to buy, should I see in the cart that it automatically reduced the price according to the plugins I already own? I'm not seeing that yet.

Also, does the $30 holiday discount apply to the bundle?
    Thanks!

• Fredrik Lidström

Yes, you need to sign in on the account where you have your purchased licenses.
    Yes, you can use the discount on a bundle purchase.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.