Synplant not authorizing, says offline reg code incorrect?

Cameron Davis92 views3 posts
  • Cameron Davis

Hey y'all,

Recently-ish updated my computer, remembered I had a license for Synplant from years ago and wanted to mess around with it again. I ran the authenticator multiple times and it said it authorized Synplant, but it still says I am running it in trial mode and have 3 weeks left.

I restarted FL Studio, and synplant, multiple times, still the same thing.

I also tried manually registering it using the offline registration information from my account page and the synplant registration popup says that my name, email and/or key is incorrect. None of that is true, I'm copying it directly from my account page.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

P.S. i don't own Synplant 2 and don't have 50 dollars to upgrade, so that cannot be a solution here.

• Fredrik Lidström

Ah, the latest multi-installer only contains Synplant 2. You need to download the previous installer with Synplant v1. You can find it at the bottom of the download page under "Old archived versions".

https://soniccharge.com/download?~archive

The one you're looking for is "2022.11.25", close to the top of the section.

• Cameron Davis

Ah thank you.

Though that seems like a bad update to do.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.