Help!!! License mapped to PayPal email

Swaroopa91 views3 posts
  • Swaroopa

In the excitement, I forgot to change the email address to the one which has all the sonic charge licenses. I realised my mistake immediately after clicking the pay button but it was too late. I quickly emailed the support and got response asking me to confirm my street address and PIN code which I did but there is no response after that. I hope you were able to verify my identity. Please let me what other details you would require to remap my license to my correct email address? The order number is ***. Please help!!!!!!

Regards,
    Swaroop

• Swaroopa

This post is not showing up in the forum list. There is no response from support after they asked for my address and pin code. Did I just lost my 50 bucks?

• Fredrik Lidström

No worries. Since you used a different email during the order process, you'd have to sign in with that email to find the license. But now I have moved it for you, so you should find it next to your other licenses.

Long story short, I had to rewrite the shop for a different provider on the fly yesterday and to get it to work quickly, the solution only matches on email, no other customer ID or anything. I will work on fixing this as soon as I get time. But first, I have to get through a mountain of support emails. =)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.