Microtonic TouchOSC template

Tom Cuyt2 576 views5 posts
  • Tom Cuyt

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4984062#4984062

[TouchOSC File attached]

The Choke and Stereo button still don'seem to work as it should. And the Program slider doesn't work. Maybe someone can fix it and re-upload?

• Tom Cuyt

Does anyone know if it's possible to set the steps of the sequencer in TouchOSC?

• Neil Mitchell-Goodson

- T-CM11 wrote:
    Does anyone know if it's possible to set the steps of the sequencer in TouchOSC?

I'm struggling with this at the moment; it kinda uses all the CC's (8 channels, 16 steps=128 0r 0-127), plus it looks like CC's 98-101 and 123 are unmappable?

• Magnus Lidström

If you can assign MIDI channels in Touch OSC you might be able to use the "pitched" mode in Microtonic to map CC's. The theoretical limit is then 128*16 = 2048 different controllers.

• Neil Mitchell-Goodson

Good call - managed to make it work. Routing the midi in Live 9 is a bit of a pain though; I'm not sure if it's the most elegant solution, but I have 8 x midi tracks, routing midi from touchosc on separate midi channels (1-8) to Microtonic on another midi track.

On the bright side though - made it work.

Thanks for the tip :)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.