Is it possible to upgrade from uTonic 2.x to 3.x

anonymous661 views4 posts
  • anonymous

Hello there,

I have some tracks now that i made with uTonic 2.0.1. I now want to upgrade to 3.0.

my question is that if i upgrade uTonic from 2.0.1 to 3.0 do my old files still work or will my old uTonic tracks lose the uTonic kicks?

Thanks in advance

MicroTonic 2.0.1
    Windows Vista
    Fruity Loops 9 XXL Producer Edition

• Fredrik Lidström

Version 2 and 3 are fully compatible. Unless your host does something very funny, it should not be any problems.

To be 100% safe, just make sure you do not save your project until you have verified that it is working. Because you can always install the older MicroTonic again if there should be any problems.

• anonymous

- Fredrik Lidström wrote:
    Version 2 and 3 are fully compatible. Unless your host does something very funny, it should not be any problems.
    To be 100% safe, just make sure you do not save your project until you have verified that it is working. Because you can always install the older MicroTonic again if there should be any problems.

oke thanks.

and if i uninstall and reinstall uTonic i think its the same situation right? nothing gets lost?

• Fredrik Lidström

That's correct, our uninstaller does not remove anything except if you have made changes to factory patches and saved them in the same location.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.