synplan scripts like microtinic

Alessandro Ramella1 867 views3 posts
  • Alessandro Ramella

hi to all,,,i'm just buy microtonic and synplant in these days...and new microtonis is amazing with the scripts...

now...is possible to have scripts like this on synplant...and...why you don't release new package for these amazing plug in??

i hope in more preset for synplant (fx ecc) and for microtonic,,it will be cool to have a user database where interchange preset...like patterarium but the synplant project seem dead...

greetz

• AB459

Subscribe to the question. It would be interesting to see anything in that direction. True nothing much comes to mind :), but, for example, light randomization instead of a total. What else, maybe new hidden extra features, like in permut8, but on a different method of synthesis, or too extra fx like bitkrashera\delay with the possibility of modulation etc. Just thinking out loud B) .

• philter

- Ant9 wrote:
    Subscribe to the question. It would be interesting to see anything in that direction. True nothing much comes to mind :), but, for example, light randomization instead of a total. What else, maybe new hidden extra features, like in permut8, but on a different method of synthesis, or too extra fx like bitkrashera\delay with the possibility of modulation etc. Just thinking out loud B) .

Vote +1 ! Scripts for Synplant is almost the only feature i am missing here ( Together with MIDI CC controllable DNA Parameters... :wub: )

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.