µTonic Multi Rack + step sequencer for Launchpad

Marc Sauter2 352 views3 posts
  • Marc Sauter

free to delete

• BoB SwanS

Nice!,I will be trying this out today!

• Hector HP

- phazedown wrote:
    I have adapted the drum rack workaround to my personal needs with 16 instruments.
    This for I had to add two instances of µTonic and combined the drum racks to an instrument rack.
    For those who even need more than that, like 24 or 32 instruments, I made two additional versions.
    Furthermore I changed the default MIDI note assignments so I can use a step sequencer for Novation Launchpad on it.

You will also find the step sequencer included in the attachment just as a short readme file.
    (original source: http://motscousus.com/stuff/2011-07_Novation_Launchpad_Ableton_Live_Scripts - a VERY powerful python script including device control)
    I only made minor changes including adaption of velocity to µTonic's default of 64 and removing the key/octave marks.
    Today I bought µTonic after watching it since 2009, the MIDI routing option was the final feature missing for me.
    Wasting much time without it, but now I really have an excellent workflow without any samples =)
    In case you find mistakes, have suggestions or can't open the file please contact me.
    Remember the initial work is made by someone else, not me. Have fun!
    edit: I gave back my launchpad within the 30 day period.
    Excellent workflow but plugging in/out and using it just 2 hours a week was a waste -_-
    µTonic Multi Rack + step sequencer.zip(362kB, 878 downloads)

Just Amazing!!!!

Works perfectly this is exactly what I was looking for, for my live performance.

Thank you. :)

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.