Patternarium - side number

Zouki2 063 views9 posts
  • Zouki

Hi Magnus

It would be nice with a "side number" on the Patternarium App. like "3 of 100" or "67/100".

Often I can't find out if I've been all the way round...

Zouki

• Magnus Lidström

- Zouki wrote:
    Hi Magnus
    It would be nice with a "side number" on the Patternarium App. like "3 of 100" or "67/100".
    Often I can't find out if I've been all the way round...
    Zouki

Yeah, I agree. I don't remember the status of this feature request. Fredrik?

I also want a "jump to next not voted on by me yet" feature for the times where I have lost myself browsing around and want to get back to voting.

• Zouki

And??? :-)

Zouki

• Zouki

BUMP!

:-)

Zouki

• Riccardo Trost

+1 on this!
    Sometimes i feel lost...in space! :)

• Zouki

Bump! ;)

• Riccardo Trost

Fredrik??? We have a new generation without side number!! :P

• Fredrik Lidström

I am not doing any changes until it's at least two years old! Oh wait, isn't that in a couple of weeks. :blink:

The order of the beats are randomly selected per user to avoid silly human psychological factors, like fatigue or relative suggestion, to affect the voting outcome. A page number would therefor be confusing as it would suggest that a beat has a certain relation to a page number and that you could leave off at 378 / 1000 on one computer and continue at 379 on another.

Another similar idea that I have had is that you can see how many patterns in the generation you have voted on (or rather not voted on), and that if you close patternarium and open it up later the order of patterns would be affected so that all voted patterns are behind you and patterns you have not voted on are in front, like a queue. This would also punish you to listen to tracks over again if you skipped them without voting.. which could be seen as a good thing.. or bad.. I am not sure. =)

• braduro

Glad to see the countdown for number of votes remaining has been implemented. With that and the keyboard shortcuts, I got through this latest generation with the in-between time of one day!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.