Couldn't create URL for FSRef error keeping me from saving.

Jmob106 views9 posts
  • Jmob

No matter how many times I click ok it just keeps popping up and blocking me from saving. how do I fix this? I just cannot lose all of the work I did today.

for what it's worth, I had this happen in logic a couple of weeks ago.

thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 5.16.34 PM.png
  • Jmob

ok, I was able to delete Microtonic after some click wizardry. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?

• Magnus Lidström

Never seen this problem before. Looks nasty. Is this happening to you both in Logic and Reason? When does it happen?

• Jmob

and now reason won't save because it says a file is not found. I'll tell you what, this happened when I went to youtube.

• Jmob

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    Never seen this problem before. Looks nasty. Is this happening to you both in Logic and Reason? When does it happen?

yes. both platforms. Latest OS, current versions of logic and reason.

• Jmob

- Magnus Lidström wrote:

Also, as I was saying above, it happened both times when I went to safari. I have adblock on as a safari extension. I know it sounds crazy but could that have anything to do with it?

• Nicolas Julliard

Same problem today in Ableton Live on OS Big Sur! I don't know how to stop it and save my project...

• Magnus Lidström

- Nicolas Julliard wrote:
    Same problem today in Ableton Live on OS Big Sur! I don't know how to stop it and save my project...

I still have not seen this myself, but here is a crazy idea to try if it keeps popping up over and over and over: copy some text from this forum (or anywhere else) and see if it stops.

• Jmob

it just started happening again in logic. I was able to close the plugin window and it stopped but, when I tried opening it back up again, it only opened a tiny window that had a few controls. Very odd!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.