Problem with Vintage Tonic

Anaïs Brocher334 views6 posts
  • Anaïs Brocher

Hello,
    I'm super excited about the Christmas gift "Vintage Tonic", by the way thanks again for this wonderful idea!
    I downloaded the patch package but I can't use it, I don't know why.
    No preset works inside Microtonic, as if it "charged" nothing. When I try to play with it I have always the same sound, with all presets and all channels.
    I'm probably doing something wrong but I've never expericenced a similar case before (whereas I use the Patternarium and download presets frequently).
    My version is the 3.2.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks a lot!

• Fredrik Lidström

Hard to say what's going wrong. If you could record a video of your steps, and upload it here on this topic that would be great.

• Anaïs Brocher

Ok, I think I've found the answer (and it was my fault indeed...) : I didn't see I had to put by myself the patches in the channels, because usually it is done automatically with the presets from the Patternarium. The patch section was on "init".
    Thanks anyway!

• James McIntosh

same for me. all the patches are "init" - I'm wondering if I installed patches to a wrong folder.

• Magnus Lidström

Make sure you use Microtonic version 3.3.1 before anything else. It's a free update that we released last year.

• James McIntosh

Thanks! I was on 3.2. Uninstall then re-install helped. Thanks for the great update - these kits sound great.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.