Products not showing up in Pro Tools

Dennis Blume99 views7 posts
  • Dennis Blume

I bought Bitspeek but it doesn't show up in Pro Tools 2019 on my Mac. Any ideas? I have the installer but it sends me back to this forum? Same with Microtonic. They show up in my VST folders but nothing in Pro Tools.

• Fredrik Lidström

Sorry, Bitspeek is only available for VST, AU, and as a special Rack Extension version.

• Dennis Blume

Bummer, wish I knew that when I bought t but I guess it's my fault for not checking, I just assumed most plugins fit Pro Tools these days.

• John Ryan

same...can i get a refund? i only use pro tools :(

• Dennis Blume

- John Ryan wrote:

Good luck, I didn't get a refund for it. Good thing I didn't pay much for it

• Magnus Lidström

- John Ryan wrote:

If you bought it directly from us, please email support@soniccharge.com and we will refund you. Dennis Blume bought his through Plugin Boutique. I am not sure what policies they have for refunds. Were you in contact with them Dennis?

• Dennis Blume

- Magnus Lidström wrote:
    - John Ryan wrote:
    If you bought it directly from us, please email support@soniccharge.com and we will refund you. Dennis Blume bought his through Plugin Boutique. I am not sure what policies they have for refunds. Were you in contact with them Dennis?

Yeah, they said no luck unfortunately.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.