VST automation for MicroTonic script parameters

Alfonso Santimone251 views5 posts
  • Alfonso Santimone

Hi all, would be great to get a way to assign VST parameters to the script parameters in MicroTonic. Could be something in the line of those plugins where automation parameters can be assigned dynamically as for example NI Kontakt.
    thanks

• Magnus Lidström

Request noted. It is a good idea, but it is not possible with the current version of Microtonic. Scripts can only add GUI elements. As soon as the GUI is closed, the script engine is shut down.

• Alfonso Santimone

Thanks for info Magnus. Definitely VST automation for script parameters would open a whole world of expressiveness for MT!

• raymond franklyn

- Alfonso Santimone wrote:
    Thanks for info Magnus. Definitely VST automation for script parameters would open a whole world of expressiveness for MT!

That would be a great.

• Víctor López

- Alfonso Santimone wrote:

Totally agree.
    In my opinion, it's been a bit frustrating that the script parameters are not automatable. It would be a much more powerful and flexible tool and you could get much more out of it.
    This is the only negative thing I could say about µT, which is one of my favorite plugins ever.
    Magnus, do you think that one day we will be able to have such enormous power in our hands?
    Probably in the next version of microtonic ;) ?? Are you thinking about that??
    Thanks!!

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.