Build-up effect on the PO-137?

Phil Mahoney131 views4 posts
  • Phil Mahoney

I just got the PO-137 (and I love it). I had understood that this was basically the same as the PO-35, but I can't seem to get the build-up effect to work properly. Does FX #12 work differently on the PO-137 than on the PO-35?

• Magnus Lidström

Effect 12 is indeed different on the PO-137. It is called "FM Bend". Fun fact: when you transfer data between PO-137 and PO-35 the effect configurations are transferred as well. This means you can get the build-up effect on the PO-137 too if you just download a PO-35 dump. Let me know if you want me to upload one here.

• Phil Mahoney

Oh, yeah, I wouldn't mind that if it's no trouble, Magnus! Thank you so much, and thanks also for all your hard work. After being aware of them for many years, I just started buying Pocket Operators a month or two ago, and they're addictive. I bought the Ultimate Punch bundle with PO-12 Rhythm, PO-20 Arcade & PO-33 K.O!, and then I got PO-28 Robot and PO-137 R&M. Going to take a bit of a break now and just work with these five for a bit. Thanks again!

• Phil Mahoney

TOTALLY no hurry, but I'm just nudging you in case you've forgotten, Magnus. I'd love a PO-35 dump (one with your own stuff on it would be even better, haha!). Thank you so much.

You need to be to post a reply

Sign In / Sign Up

First time here? Just enter your current email and sign up.
Facebook sign in no longer available. Use the same email to set password and access your account. If you need help, contact us.